Friday, April 2, 2010

a long time

Okay so its been a long time since I posted anything on my blog. For those of you who don't know I'm a member of the Florida National Guard and I'm currently serving overseas. So there are a couple of things I want to talk about tonight...the first is that you cannot get food magazines from the PX. Do they think that no one likes to cook or do they think because we cannot cook now we wouldn't be interested in reading about it. Of course you can get 65 magazines about cars, motorcycles, semi naked women, MMA and any muscle magazine you can think of.
The second thing is the food here. We are on a one week rotation, the same foods on the same nights every week(most of it is good but come on). I'm not saying we need that much variety but how about a two week rotation instead. The other thing that's weird about the food here is how it can change so much from week to week. One week the steak tastes pretty good, the following week its the worst thing you have ever had. Consistency people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment